The following are links to sources containing information relating to Canadian indirect taxes.
- Department of Finance – Canada
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Department of Justice Canada – Justice laws
- Department of Finance – Newfoundland and Labrador
- Department of Finance – Nova Scotia
- Department of Finance and Municipal Affairs – Prince Edward Island
- Department of Finance – New Brunswick
- Finances Quebec
- Revenu Quebec
- Ontario Ministry of Finance
- Manitoba Finance
- Ministry of Finance – Saskatchewan
- Treasury Board and Finance – Alberta
- Ministry of Finance – British Columbia
- Department of Finance – Nunavut
- Department of Finance – Northwest Territories
- Department of Finance – Yukon
- Tax Executives Institute "TEI"
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Association de planification fiscale et financière "APFF"
- Société Québécoise d'information juridique "SOQUIJ"
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development "OECD" (Topics, Tax, Consumption Tax)
- Canadian Bar Association (National Commodity Tax, Customs and Trade Section)
- Chartered Accoutants of Canada (Indirect tax)
- Canadian Legal Information Institute "CanLII"